Oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps
Atlas Copco's range of oil-sealed rotary vane pumps, the GV 18-300, brings all the advantages of the reliable oil-sealed vane technology to the general industry.
The GV 18-300 does not only offer robust technology, these vacuum pumps also come with innovative, integrated functions.
- Built-in gas ballast, to assist water vapor handling
- Lubricant retention and return mechanism, to allow continuous operation between 400mbar(a) and the pump's ultimate pressure
- Oil separation circuit design for optimal oil management
- Inlet non-return valve to protect your pump and your process
- Air intake filter for protection against dust and solid ingress
- Compact and delivered easy to install
- Low maintenance and wear, thanks to optimal shaft speeds
- Low noise and vibration levels
Rotary vane pump systems for tank-mounted or centralized applications
The mVAC vacuum system is used for all medical application where “suction” is needed: like liposuction, wound drainage and assisted wound closure, gastric, chest and lung drainage and removal of excess blood and bodily fluids during surgery. Thanks to built-in redundancy, the mVAC always has back-up pumps ready to ensure a reliable, constant supply of vacuum. The mVAC is designed, tested and certified according to all relevant medical standards.
Tank-mounted systems like this are also available for general vacuum applications. Ask your local contact for more information.
Read more on the mVAC on our Medical microsite or download the brochure below.