Delivery of exact same setup required for your machine
Performs as good as a new engine
Inventory available in the Atlas Copco global network
What is in a Reconditioned Engine?
A reconditioned engine, is a used engine that has received major repairs, including block re-boring, crankshaft re-grinding, valves re-facing just to mention a few. It is given a second life to perform as good as a new engine, as everything that could wear out has been replaced.
After Dyno-testing, in essence it is a new engine!!
What is included in a reconditioned engine?
- Spotlessly cleaned cast iron engine block – Reconditioned
- Crankshaft (STD size) – reconditioned / re-grounded
- Crankshaft main BEARINGS – NEW
- Camshaft (STD size) – reconditioned or NEW
- Camshaft BEARINGS – NEW
- Reconditioned CONNECTION RODS with NEW BUSHINGS
- Connection rod BEARINGS – NEW
- NEW pistons (set complete with rings, pin and clip)
- NEW cylinder liners
- Reconditioned Fuel Injection pump
- Reconditioned Fuel injectors (complete with nozzles / atomizers)
- Reconditioned Cylinder head complete with the valves, guides and springs
- Reconditioned or NEW valve tappets, push-rods, valve lifters, timing chain, rocker-arms and tubes
- Cylinder head gasket and bolts/studs – NEW
- Oil pump – NEW
- Water pump – reconditioned or NEW
- Turbocharger – reconditioned or NEW
- Engine gasket set complete – NEW
- Oil and fuel filters – NEW
- Used oil pan, flywheel and flywheel housing, air lines, inlet and exhaust manifolds