A long-block is a partly assembled engine without specific external parts. The core components of the engine are replaced or refurbished in the engine block.
Our long-block engines are produced in compliance with your old engine serial number and are 100% identical in the specification and configuration.
This is a quicker way to solve a possible piston or core failure, avoiding the work and time of rebuilding a complete engine, plus you save on costs since the external parts from your old engine can be re-used.
- Reconditioned Engine Block
- Reconditioned or new CRANKSHAFT (STD size)
- NEW crankshaft MAIN BEARINGS
- Reconditioned or new CAMSHAFT (STD size)
- Reconditioned connection rods with new bushings
- NEW connection rod BEARINGS
- NEW pistons (set complete with rings, pin and clip)
- NEW cylinder liners
- Reconditioned Cylinder head complete (including the NEW valves, guides and springs)
- NEW Cylinder head gasket and bolts/studs
- Reconditioned or NEW valve tappets, pushers and tubes
- Reconditioned or NEW water pump