Your Atlas Copco Generator is made to work long and hard. And even when it has to stay inactive for a while – like in the recent lockdown period – it can’t wait to get going again. But before you turn the key to Start, do the 16-point check-up to ensure optimal performance.
- Measure condition of coolant with refractometer tool and PH Meter
- Top up with coolant if needed
- Adjust and test brake system
- Visual check of wheels and tire pressure RE-check
- Test emergency stop
- Test condition of fuel injectors
- Replace engine oil and fuel filters
- Visual check of air filters and clogging indicator – replace filters if needed
- Dust Clean or Jet Wash radiator/intercooler
- Drain/clean fuel tank water & sediments
- Visual check of the electrical cables and harness for damages or loose tips
- Check condition of hoses and clamps for leakages or possible ageing
- Check battery electrolyte level and voltage
- Inspect and grease/clean battery terminals if needed
- Check alternator main power cable condition and connection points
- Measure alternator insulation
Now, you’re ready for a smooth restart!
Once you’ve checked everything, perform a load test in 4 steps, each step adding 25% of load (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%).
Need additional support?
Please contact your nearest Atlas Copco Service Center.
We’re ready to support you … on-site and remotely.