That is how we guarantee greater product purity, more efficient processes, less waste and increased personnel safety.
- Instrument air
- Modified atmospheric packaging (MAP): a continuous flow of compressed nitrogen at desired purity
- Fermentation: 100% oil free air supplies oxygen for bacteria during fermentation
- Cooling & spraying
- Pneumatic conveying: 100% oil free air pneumatic cylinders, control valves and components
- Aeration: 100% oil free compressed air produces aeration oxygen for oxidation processes
- Cleaning air
- Packaging equipment air
- Waste water treatment
- Electricity supply: diesel driven generators to counter breakdown or shortage
Atlas Copco oil free compressors are developed for applications demanding the highest levels of purity.
As the industries' first company to produce ISO-certified oil free compressed air, we guarantee zero risk of oil contamination.
It means zero risk of damaged or unsafe products, or of losses due to operational downtime. It means lower rejection rates and higher quality products. Clean exhaust air also means healthier work environments.
In short: zero oil means zero risk of ruining your hard-earned reputation.
- Industry first in 100% oil free air, ISO-certified
- 140+ years of experience, at home in more than 160 markets
- International service network, 24/7 availability
- Top quality equipment, components and accessories
- Save time and money with rental, from temporary need to planned and crisis situations
- Total solutions approach: set-ups designed to match your needs
- Reliable, lasting results thanks to excellent equipment and service