With our OSS you will be able to avoid condensate collection and treatment by a costly external company.
Its compact and lightweight design makes the OSS particularly suitable where space is at a premium.
After separation, the oil-in-water concentration is below 15 ppm, allowing you the safely dispose of the remaining clean condensate water in the sewage system.
All materials of the OSS are 100% recyclable and can thus be fully replaced at the end of its lifetime.
The capacity of the advanced absorption media used in the OSS delivers optimal water purity.
The standard wall or plate mounting bracket, allows for easy access and replacement.
- Condensate enters the OSS via the inlet connection at the top.
- Depressurization slits in the top cap allow pressurized condensate to be fed into the separator.
- During pre-filtration, the oil-water mixture seeps through polypropylene-based filter media, absorbing and capturing the oil but not the water.
- In the post-filtration stage, advanced filter media absorb the remaining oil.
- The anti-siphon vent prevents the separator from completely draining when a flow is passing through the outlet connection.
- Clean condensate exits from the outlet with almost no residual oil content. As a result, the condensate can be discarded into the sewage drain.